Keep Obagi between you and the sun to help protect against future damage.
At minimum, a sunscreen should contain SPF 30 or higher and provide broad-spectrum protection (UVA and UVB).
When you're not wearing sunscreen to protect your skin, UVB and UVA rays can cause the following damage sunburn, brown spots (sun spots), faster skin aging and increased risk of skin cancer.
Obagi sunscreens help prevent sunburn to protect skin health. Physical (inorganic) protection uses ingredients such as mineral pigments to reflect UV rays away from the skin. Chemical (organic) protection uses chemical ingredients to absorb UV radiation and disperse it as heat.
Whether it's part of a system or a stand-alone product, there's an Obagi sunscreen for everyone:
- Sun Shield Matte Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- Sun Shield Mineral Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- Sun Shield Tint Broad Spectrum SPF 50 with Infrared Defense (Cool or Warm)
- Obagi Nu-Derm® Healthy Skin Protection SPF 35
- Obagi360TM HydraFactor Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Professional-CTM Suncare Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Obagi Nu-Derm® Physical UV Sunscreen SPF 32